Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Featured shop of the Week VelvetTeacup

A shop that we absolutely adore VelvetTeacup.
This shop is run by Coralie Milne.

About The Shop Owner:

I have always loved flowers. As a child I made daisy chains and posies from the weeds and wildflowers in our back yard and tied them together with pieces of lace and ribbons from my Mother's sewing machine drawer.

Anything with a floral theme has been a favourite - fabrics, china, wallpaper clothing and jewellry. Too much is barely enough! I am like a bowerbird – constantly on the lookout for new and eclectic materials to cobble into headwear.

To be making headpieces from the fabulous vintage and modern flowers available and fashioning my own flowers by hand is pure bliss. As such, I hope those of you who browse my etsy shop and buy any of my headpieces will get as much pleasure from the flowers and trims as I have while designing and making them.


This shop features stylish hair pieces for weddings and special occasions and they are darling! From a vintage to modern look we can't get enough of this shop! Please stop by to check out items such as:




There are lots more of these beautiful styles available at www.velvetteacup.etsy.com so please stop buy heart her shop and items and purchase one of these beautiful items today!


No comments:

Post a Comment